Thank you for considering Today's Dentistry...Today @ Leon Springs. Your first visit is as important to us as it is to you. Knowing what to expect will make your visit as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- New Patient Forms - Each patient is unique, with a specific dental history and financial circumstances. After you’ve made an appointment, please review our NEW PATIENT FORMS so that we can expedite your check-in and set up your patient records.
- These forms may be filled out in the office or ONLINE, for your convenience.
- If you will be using Dental or Health Insurance, please make sure to bring the relevant paperwork or insurance cards with you. You can also provide that information ONLINE so that benefits may be researched & verified ahead of time.
- A Dental Assistant or Hygienist will bring you to the back clinic for the necessary x-rays and/or cleaning.
- The Doctor will perform a full dental examination, diagnose any problems, and make a personal treatment recommendation, answering any questions you might have.
- Once you understand all the options, our dedicated front office staff will help you choose a personal treatment plan that takes into account your dental and financial circumstances.
- We can generally start treatment the same day, or schedule a future appointment.